Hi! I'm Alina Marie.
Brand + Content Marketing Strategist | Writer | Motivational Creative Teacher
I work with business creatives, activists + inventors. I believe in the power of your ideas. I want to help you take the limits off your creative mindset, articulate the story around your idea, position it to connect and translate it so that it can matter to others too.
I specialize in:
- Helping you develop the story, brand model and wording of your idea(s).
- Transforming your brand story into the user experience, marketing strategies + content.
- Teaching on visionary mindset + creative thinking.
- A holistic, faith based and conscious approach to branding + business development.
- Helping the modern mamas of the world instill visionaries ways into their children.
I'm here to help:
- Small Business Owners
- Activists + ThoughtLeaders
- Inventors + Makers
- Artists + Creators
- Mothers + Mentors
- Influencers + Brands
- NonProfits + Ministries
My background is in:
- Branding + Marketing + Content Strategy
- Photography + Graphic Design
- Consumer Psychology, Neuromarketing + Behavioral Economics
- Leadership Development
- Program Management ( in my former 9-5 life )
Although I currently focus on the content + marketing development of a brand, your brand strategies benefit from my layered background in related fields. I'm able to take in and speak to the bigger picture of your brand vision. Plus, as a wife, mom and believer, you also get someone who gets the intangible, but so important, elements of creating and living the visionary life as well.
Press Bio + Imagery To Grab:
Short Press Bio to Grab:
“Alina of AlinaMarie.co, is a Brand Strategist, Writer + Motivational Creative Teacher. She specializes in the story clarity, wording and marketing of a brand’s narrative, while also helping the visionary consistently take the limits off their own creative potential. It’s all related, so she doesn’t separate it. Solid brands coming from solid mindsets. Her work and methods are rooted in being a visionary advocate and educator. Alina is currently based out of the D.C area with her husband Kevin, and her three year old daughter, Luna.
Long Press Bio to Grab:
“Alina of AlinaMarie.co, is a Brand Strategist, Writer + Motivational Creative Teacher. She specializes in the story clarity, wording and marketing of a brand’s narrative, while also helping the visionary consistently take the limits off their own creative potential. It’s all related, so she doesn’t separate it. Solid brands coming from solid mindsets. Her work and methods are rooted in being a creative advocate and educator.
Alina empowers business owners, thought leaders, activists and inventors to advance social impact and an ownership culture in our society through their vision. She does this by intentionally mixing next level business strategy, brand storytellling, nueromarketing, socioeconomic patterns, spiritual leadership developmental and the psychological factors that all come into play when developing the brand of an idea. She believes creative strategies that don’t take all of these layers into account with always lack impact, fulfillment, credibility & sustainability.
The motivation behind Alina’s work is her unwavering belief in the transformative power of ideas, innovation, and providing people with actionable tools to realistically remove themselves from unfulfilling work and life limitations. Alina's teaching is rooted in prompting. She doesn’t do the whole "one size fits all, buy my way, it’s the only way method” style of teaching. The focus is on provoking, creating the space and asking the right questions that prompt next level thoughts + strategies to naturally occur from within the visionary first.
Alina is currently based out of the D.C area with her husband Kevin, and her three year old daughter, Luna.
If I were a small list:
- I love Jesus, and I live to make God smile.
- Wife to my crush for life, Kevin.
- Mama to my chicklet, Luna.
- I think as a writer and see as a photographer.
- I have bohemian gypsy tendencies and fully suffer from wanderlust. I crave travel and nomadic freedom.
- Fascinated with all things, business, psychology, behavioral economics. branding, marketing, social change + spirituality
- I guess you can say I'm an old soul with a modern mind. I love to study + ponder the patterns of innovation ahead, while honoring and maintaining some of the lost arts of the past.
- I run on creativity, inspiration, & possibility.
- Bangkok, Thailand is my happy place.
- Self-taught through years of obsessive curiosity + study.
- Equal parts wild spirit & structured organizer. Odd mix. I know. But it works.
- VERY passionate about transforming how education is approached.
- I homeschool Luna.
- My biggest dream? To create a school that raises up spiritual creative visionaries, starting from the age of 2.
- A minimalist who cherishes experiences over things any day. Clutter irks me.
- I’ve traveled to India, and lived in Malaysia + Thailand.
- Happiest in cities on the water.
- Rainy days don’t make me sad
- My real name is Ashley, Alina is a nickname I use professionally.
Why I do what I do? I'm in love with business, branding + the power of ideas...
I think pure creative branding is art. It's the consistent translation of vision through words, details, and imagery so that a consumer can fully experience the intent of the visionary, and the passion message they carry.
While the branding industry might be saturated with "experts" focused solely on "image" and pushing pretty web spaces as fast as possible, I believe real branding has to be more intentional. It's also what goes into those spaces. It's the content, details, energy, story, preparation, intended experiences, and thoughtful hospitality that goes into every ounce of what you share.
To me it's an all encompassing element of business that starts way before the pretty web spaces get created. It starts with the visionary, and their ability to identify and define their passion, niche, desires, and dreams. Branding then continues through the entire life of the vision. It evolves and fuels all the other aspects of a business vision. Marketing, business plans, methods, procedures, policies, sales, events, growth . . . they are all opportunities to reflect and reinforce your brand.
My deeper why?
1. I didn't see a lot of spiritual creative business mama's out there and I felt called to play my role in being a voice for others who live a similar dynamic.
2. I'm obsessed with vision + possibility. Too many live a life trapped in ways that just never got redefined. When I see anyone with untapped potential feeling like they have no choice, or a way to do things differently, it kills me.
Developing your vision with you is following a deep belief that there is another way for all of us. That we don't have to do things a certain way just because that's how it's been done already. Thinking and existing beyond the status quo is a way of life for me. I have just as much love for the wholeness of your life and soul, as the vision itself.
My greater goal in helping you tap into the vision for your life is that I want you to take back and own your own Life Rhythm and creative identity. Whatever it looks like for you, take it back and own it. This is not just about following your dreams, it's about the life that following those dream will become for you.
We all need to have a sustainable living, that’s a given. But when that living is fulfilling and gives you the flexibility to determine your Life Rhythm, it unlocks a new work/life dynamic possibility. It directly changes your quality of life. How you spend your days, your marriage, how you raise your kids, how you explore the world, and how you connect with others will all be transformed. Your vision is the access code.
You don’t need permission or approval from anyone else to do what you were created to. You already have everything you need in your spirit. Now, let me help you develop it, and grow into the creative visionary that you are.
This is a space I wish I had when I started my first business.
Back in 2009, I established my photography, graphic design and handmade accessory business, La Luce. I had zero money, zero time, and zero business knowledge. But I had my talent, and I was determined. I had to learn everything else about running a business on the fly.
But, I learned. I learned a lot, and I fell in love with business. I immersed myself in anything business, design, and branding related. As I developed my brand and connected with other creatives, I heard their similar frustrations. Many just didn’t know where to start, or had settled for less than they envisioned concerning their brand style.
I realized quickly that all I wanted to do was share everything I was learning with them. I wanted them to be confident in their business, and in themselves as the visionary. As a result, La Luce evolved into Sacred Rebel in 2015. I began focusing more on brand identity and vision development since my passion was wildly calling me over in that direction.
As the vision continued to grow, I transitioned into just using my name for the brand. I wanted it to feel more personal and "hands on". Making it feel like a space directly from my spirit and energy. So, in March of 2017 Sacred Rebel became AlinaMarie. But, at the end of the day, it's always been about the same thing... helping develop the God given ideas within whoever I'm blessed to work with.